History of Regal Heights
Regal Heights was settled in 1818, by an Irishman from Tipperary County, by the name of Bartholomew Bull. Bull was responsible for building Davenport Road, which was originally known as "Bull's Road".
Bulls' second house, built in 1830, was called "Springmount". This was the first brick building in York Township, and as such was considered quite a novelty in its early years. Springmount was descriptively named after a water course that once meandered down the Davenport escarpment in front of the Bulls' homestead.
Springmount remained in the possession of the Bull family until the estate was sold to developers in 1910. The Springmount name has been perpetuated in Springmount Avenue, which is one of the signature streets in the Regal Heights neighbourhood.
Oct 15, 2018 · CommunityOpen House - Ebony Toastmasters
Oct 15, 2018 · CommunityOpen House - MidTown Toastmasters Club
Oct 16, 2018 · CommunityGET LIT !
Oct 20, 2018 · Farmers MarketsSaturday Farmers Market at Evergreen Brick Works
Oct 21, 2018 · Farmers MarketsSunday Artisan Market at Evergreen Brick Works