Homes in Topham Park
Topham Park's former 'War Veterans' houses are located in the centre of this neighbourhood between Selwyn and Squires Avenues from St. Clair Avenue north to Tiago Avenue. These houses were built between 1944 and 1946 and are easily distinguished by their bright frame siding, and pretty front porches that look out over manicured lawns. Many of these houses have undergone significant upgrades and improvements since they were built. The renovations that have taken place have been careful to preserve the integrity and charm of these wartime houses.
The streets on the periphery of the neighbourhood include sturdy brick bungalows, and detached one-and-a-half-storey and two-storey houses. These homes were built mostly in the late 1940's.
Properties for sale in Topham Park