YOUR GUIDE TO TORONTO NEIGHBOURHOODS
by DAVID DUNKELMAN, author, and lifetime Toronto resident
Your Guide To Toronto Neighbourhoods now in its 2011 REVISED 5th Edition
Covers one hundred and fifty-seven distinct neighbourhoods within the City of Toronto.
This informative, easy-to-follow guidebook has something for everyone.
Whether you are visiting Toronto, are new to the city, or have lived here for a long time, the vast amount of information contained in this guide will be very helpful to you in gaining an appreciation of Toronto and its many diverse neighbourhoods.
Your Guide To Toronto Neighbourhoods contains:
- Beautifully rendered pen and ink drawings for each neighbourhood
- A historical summary of all the neighbourhoods
- Detailed neighbourhood maps
- A $$$ Price Range Of Homes $$$ is provided for each neighbourhood
- Neighbourhood Overviews
- Descriptions of house styles from Victorian and Second Empire to Georgian and Tudor-style homes
- The location of Toronto's diverse range of shopping districts including 'China Town', 'Corso Italia', 'Rua Acores', and 'Roncesvalles Village'
- Recreational facilities including bicycle and walking trails, city parks, public libraries and theatres
- A comprehensive listing of public, private, and separate schools
- Transportation routes within each neighbourhood