Sugar Shack TO returns to Sugar Beach
January 19, 2017
Toronto’s very own cabane à sucre is returning to Sugar Beach with one epic weekend fuelled by maple syrup - and you're invited!
We’re excited to announce the return of Sugar Shack TO! Bringing a big dose of sweetness to Toronto’s Waterfront, Sugar Shack TO is returning to Sugar Beach – bigger, better and sweeter than ever. On the first weekend of March Break, March 11-12, 2017, Sugar Shack TO will have everyone celebrating the last days of winter with TWO sugar shacks serving up maple taffy, ice activities, a food marketplace, live entertainment, a specialty bar and much more!
Saturday, March 11, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, March 12, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Canada’s Sugar Beach – 11 Dockside Drive. Lower Jarvis and Queens Quay
• TWO Sugar Shacks serving up real Ontario maple taffy all weekend long
• Food marketplace with a variety of maple infused treats
• Interactive ice activities for kids: an ice canvas to paint on, ice sculpture photo ops,
battle of the chainsaws, ice carving demos and a giant ice Tic-Tac-Toe
• Live music from Sugar Shack emcees
• Sugar Shack bar including beer, mulled cider and specialty liquor
• Free Sugar Shack Shuttle operating to and from the Distillery District
• Free general admission
• Transit: 8 minutes from Union Station on the 6 Bay bus or take the 75 Sherbourne bus.
• Cycling: Sugar Beach is accessible via the Martin Goodman Trail.
• Driving: Paid parking lots available around Sugar Beach.
• Sugar Shack Shuttle: Ride the shuttle bus from Sugar Beach to the Distillery District (Mill
Street and Trinity Street).
To keep up to date with event details visit www.sugarshackto.ca and follow @WaterfrontTO on Twitter!